Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Reporting to the Head – Information Technology (IT), the Assistant Manager – IT Applications & Service Management will be responsible for ensuring that IT services are available through proactive management of IT applicants and quality user support.
- Provide support, administration, health and security monitoring to Exchange Mail Server
Creates and maintains user accounts, security, permissions, and Fileshare system in accordance with standards and operational requirements.
- Ensure appropriate permissions is allocated to user accounts to access the Fileshare as per service request.
- Monitors and tunes the Fileshare system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Implementation of AD/DC policies and ensuring all workstations are on the domain for total compliance.
- Configuring Group Policy Objects to create a secure Windows Infrastructure as per Policies.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot group policy and administrative template.
- Provide first line support to the Business of the Loan Management System.
- Overseeing the synchronization of all Mobile Servers in various branches and other troubleshooting tasks.
- Ensure SMS service requires from the Business are actioned within SLA.
- Manage SMS credit and expenditure Submit a reconciliation of usage monthly.
- Analyse SMS conversion rates on a weekly basis using delivery and performance reports from the SMS platform/portal.
- Assigning tasks (incidents, service requests or problems) to IT staff and conduct regular follow ups with IT staff to ensure incidents and problems are closed within SLA.
- Work cooperatively with the local and Group IT Security teams to implement and maintain proper security protocols and services.
- Work closely with our technology vendor-partners that supply our technology and/or provide additional support, in the resolution of break/fix issues, installation of new and upgraded products, and designing network infrastructure to ensure its compatibility and supportability.
- Produce summary management reports for IT applications and service management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Review and address any issues that arise during internal and external audits.
- Participation in the development of the IT budget and its recommendation to Senior Management.
- Manage the team under his/her supervision.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related Technical field
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in in IT Windows Environment Support and experience in managing ITIL/ISTM processes for organisation with progressive experience in building processes and continuous improvement.
- Supervisory experience will be an added advantage
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Administrator (MSCA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MSCE) will be an added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good leadership and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 12 January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.