Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
Reporting to the Head – Internal Audit, the Assistant Manager – Internal Audit will be responsible for the review and appraisal of system control operations and procedures, planning and execution of audits/investigation as well as conduct risk assessments on key Company activities.
- Review all risks, risk ratings and mitigating controls that have been implemented by Management
- Assess whether all risks have been identified, appropriate controls have been put in place and update in instances where further risks are identified
- Coordinate, review and update Company-wide operating procedures
- Update Business process documentation and draft Audit programs
- Draft scope of Work plan/audit assignments that meet key developments, risks and logistics
- Complete audit testing and obtain adequate evidence (clear documentation)
- Make follow-ups on all issues identified and communicate to Management
- Supervise, coordinate and set up timetables for Internal Audit assignments for other team members
- Prepare Reports with clear/concise observations and Recommendations
- Undertake Branch spot checks and investigative work as directed by Management
- Perform any other tasks exclusively in line with professional duty of employment and/or business operations as assigned by Supervisor
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or Professional qualification equivalent (i.e. intermediate or final stages of ACCA, CIMA or ZICA)
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in an internal audit role
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good Report writing skills
- Good leadership and Management skills
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 12 January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.