Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA)
ASSISTANT FORENSIC ANALYST – ZRA06 ( LUSAKA) (2 Position(s))
- Planning for forensic examination and analysis;
- Providing first response services for digital evidence;
- Identifying digital devices with potential digital evidence;
- Acquiring digital images of identified digital devices;
- Examining and analysing digital images;
- Presenting of findings in standardised report formats;
- Preserving and maintaining the chain of custody of evidence;
- Securing and safeguarding digital evidence;
- Supporting the prosecution of the alleged offenders;
- Intelligence gathering and case development;
- Data recovery and extraction; and
- Providing expert opinion on findings of the forensic examination and analysis.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or the Equivalent;
- University Degree with a bias in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science Information and Communication Technologies or other relevant qualifications and Core Competencies ; and
- Three years relevant work experience .
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Analytical and Monitoring skills;
- Leadership and Management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
- Good Decision-Making skills ;
- Good communication skills;
- Influencing skills;
- Personal organization skills; and
- Customer service orientation.
Kindly note that Zambia Revenue Authority does not solicit for fees at any stage of the recruitment process, any such attempts should be treated as fraudulent and reported immediately.
To apply for this job please visit careers.zra.org.zm.