Website Astro Tech
Job Title: Assistant Credit Risk Manager
This role develops and implements policies and procedures that reduce credit risk for Astro Technology Zambia. This role will manage the building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure to the organization and will also oversee the preparation of performance reports for management. In addition, this role will work with the operations and sales teams to ensure that credit risk indicators and early warning signs of credit delinquency are monitored proactively and that, recommendations for actions to be taken to improve the situation are made and acted upon. The position is also expected to positively impact the business’s NPL ratio over a given time frame with the ultimate goal of minimizing bad loans.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Credit Risk Management
- Risk Management
Experience And Education Required
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, or other quantitative related field is required.
- Credit Risk Certification
- Working knowledge of consumer credit risk management and must possess sound market and industry knowledge
- 3yrs Financial industry experience
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.