Dangote Cement Zambia
Undertake the implementation of Compensation and Benefits, payroll Management, compensation
Strategy and surveys to ensure efficient management of human capital in the organization.
- Oversee the implementation of DCP and DCZL’s approved compensation and benefits programs in the Company.
- Communicate DCZL’s overall objectives to HODs and ensure mutual understanding of short-term incentives and bonuses in line with Company guidelines.
- Responsible for payroll management and processing to ensure that staff are paid timely.
- Registration of staff for NHIMA, NAPSA and any other returns that are pay related to ensure
- Preparation and submission of monthly reports on compensation and benefits.
- Provide guidance and facilitation on pay related fringe benefits to all staff.
- Leave Administration such as tracking and commutation to minimize company costs.
- Responsible for consolidation and central depository of annual Budget preparation and Bonus
- Monitor periodically to ensure maximum budget tracking to minimize costs in the department.
- Conduct periodical Salary Survey and review policies and procedures to suit current trends.
- Escalate administrative issues to Head HR or relevant Head Office function for speedy resolution on issues of SAP ERP and any matters relating to compensation.
- Responsible for the processing of annual performance outcomes and attendant reward such as
step increases, promotions and short-term incentives (STIs).
- Manage the operational aspect of payroll from end to end that is from engagement to separation.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the General Manager & Head of HAM and Administration
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Grade 12 school Certificate
- Full and valid driving licence
- Previous payroll management experience will be added advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least two (2) years in a senior management position
- Mining or Manufacturing background will be added advantage
- Associate/Full member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.