Lusaka International Community School
Lusaka International Community School (LICS) is a co-educational, secular, fee-paying, non-profit school, which provides an internationally recognised education to a culturally diverse, globally-minded student body in a caring and supportive learning environment. LICS holds in high esteem its vision statement which is to “maximise the potential of future world citizens”.
The school currently has an opening in the Finance Department and is looking for a suitably qualified individual to join the LICS community in this role effective 1st March 2022.
- Member of ZICA
- More than 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Previous work in the education sector would be preferable
- Accuracy of work and reliability/trustworthiness
- Willingness to meet deadlines and efficient use of working time
- Ability to work in a multicultural setup
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform the basic functions with minimum supervision
- ZICA Licentiate/ACCA Level 2/CIMA Managerial level
- Invoicing and Receipting
- Petty Cash management and disbursement
- Entering transactions in Pastel
- Debt collection
- Assist in uniform shop stock take, costings, and invoicing
- Process monthly payroll and Journal entries
- Administration of the payroll function in liaison with the Accounts Manager-Dove Payroll used
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Maintenance of cashbooks, general ledgers, and fixed assets register
- Preparation of month-end journals
- Prepare the banking reports and reconciliations
5. Application Process
Please visit our website (www.lics.sch.zm/career-opportunities), fill in the online application form, and upload a detailed CV with a covering letter along with three referees, one of whom should be your current supervisor by 4th February 2022, Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate’s appointment will be subject to full security vetting.
To apply for this job please visit www.lics.sch.zm.