Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Assistant Accountant to oversee our accounts department’s daily operations. He will be required to work
under the supervision of the Finance Manager
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations such as PAYE, VAT, WHT, NAPSA, and Workers Compensation, are adhered to, in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with five credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
- Full ZICA or CA, Full ACCA/ full CIMA/ full ACA or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in Accounts.
- Member of ZICA.
- Aged between 25 – 40 years.
- Knowledge and skill in accounting packages covering palladium
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com or can be dropped in person at Sikale Deco
Closing Date of Receiving Applications: 30th June 2021
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.