Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the position of Assistant Accountant in the Clothes & Shoes Fundraising Project dealing in second hand Retail Shops throughout the country. The project’s core objective is to raise funds for the DAPP programs in Zambia while also providing clothes and shoes to people at affordable prices.
The position is available in Ndola. Ndola residents are therefore particularly encouraged to apply.
Assists in the preparation of financial statements and accounts, budgeting, payroll administration, managing ledgers, processing invoices and preparing tax returns.
Key Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Cash Reconciliation(sharing the Cash Reconciliations)
- Reconciling Salaries
- Reconciling NAPSA and PAYE
- Staff Housing Reconciliation.
- Staff Advances
- Reconciling Income and VAT Accounts.
- Assists in preparing consolidated management information
- Makes timely responses to auditor queries
- Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Knowledge of the Pastel Accounting, or similar financial accounting package
- Membership of the Zambia Institute of Certified Accountants (ZICA)
- Three (03) years experience
Applying for the Job
Qualified persons should submit a cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), by email to:
Human Resources, DAPP in Zambia Headquarters, 12 Luneta Road, Northrise, Ndola
- Copies of certificates and other credentials must not be submitted at this stage
- The position title must be indicated in the subject area of the email.
- The cover letter and CV must be one continuous document, and the applicants full names must be used as the file name for the document.
- The closing date for receiving applications shall be 18th June, 2021.
DAPP is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.