New Apostolic Church Relief Organization (NACRO)
We are a faith based organisation looking for an experienced professional and passionate individual to fill the position of Assistant Accountant.
Reports to: The Accountant Purpose of the Job: To assist the Accountant in providing effective and efficient general accounting and administrative support in the country office to ensure timely financial reporting and coordination of activities. To also assist in planning, managing, coordination and control the utilisation of resources as delegated.
Key Accountabilities areas:
- Record keeping
- Financial Planning, Accounting and Internal control
- Governance & Statutory obligation
- Team player
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Holder of Diploma in Accounting
- ZICA Registered member
- Computer Literate
- Minimum two years’ Experience of working in an NGO is an added advantage
- Able to use pastel accounting
Ladies are encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 02nd June, 2021.
Send your CV to email@example.com