Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
Reports to Senior Accountant the incumbent provides support to the Cidrz Ltd finance department by carrying out various clerical tasks and ensuring accuracy in financial records.
- Ensure all cash sales are correctly billed and receipted and the cash deposited at the bank daily.
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Review Daily postings in all cash sales accounts.
- Daily capturing of all bank statements into Sage 300
- Identify miss-posts, omissions, duplications and ensure they are resolved and corrected timely.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of the cash sales accounts for review by the company Accountant.
- Liaise with the Company accountant to resolve any discrepancies that arise on customer invoices.
- Preparing and maintaining accounting files, reports, and data used for financial reporting.
- Entering financial information into Sage 300 e.g. Bank statements, Invoices, Quotations etc.
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Making sure that all policies established for each category in Finance are being upheld.
- A diploma in accounting or related field or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Past work experience in accounting preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.