Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia
POSITION: ARTISAN HYDRAULICS G3 – 1 Vacancy
JOB INTENT: Ensure that all hydraulic components are stripped, assessed, repaired, assembled and tested according to HCM standards. Ability to troubleshoot and determine cause of failure
REPORTS TO: Hydraulics Supervisor.
BRANCH: Reman Workshop Lusaka
- Work according to all safety policies and ensuring that correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Daily assessment performed to ensure good housekeeping.
- Disassemble and assess hydraulic components pumps, motors & cylinders (internal parts)
- Cleaning and preparing parts for the assembly report Cleaning and preparing parts for the assembly and able to complete the assembly report accurately.
- Disassembled parts are traced and placed on the allocated places
- Logistics of parts requisitioned
- Exact requested parts from the warehouse received
- Check all parts for the assembling of components
- Assembly procedure and standards to be followed
- Test hydraulics components based on the HCM standards
- Daily reports completed and submitted to the Supervisor.
- Finalize Reports and take photos and submit to supervisor.
- Job cards and work order completed with all necessary details captured correctly (including
time started and finished, parts used, additional work required with parts lists needed; the
number of people for the task and the duration – hours to complete).
- Ensure safety standards are observed at all times
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum of an Advanced Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair/ Mechanical Technician or better.
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in a similar field (Preferable workshop experience)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to operate a forklift and Crane
- Member of Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ)
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co;
Ltd. KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; email@example.com
The closing date for applicants is Monday 14th June, 2021.
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.