Job Title: Artisan HER – Components
To safely execute maintenance work according to the prescribed standards while ensuring the safety of self and others
- Maintains component shop related equipment operations by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges. Keeps all components available for use by inspecting and testing all components; completing preventive maintenance such as, component inspections and parts planning in advance.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using Pantera 1500I Drifter diagnostic equipment such as mechanical test equipment and calibration devices.
- Verify Pantera 1500I Drifter serviceability by conducting 50-hour service intervals; adjusting controls and systems according to the specific machine requirements.
- Dismantle and reassemble Pantera 1500I Drifters according to OEM standards.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment components using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Maintains component records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps workshop equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Repair and service all heavy equipment components within the established standards.
- Other duties as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of a Grade Twelve (Grade 12)
- Craft Certificate in HER from a recognized institution
- Member of EIZ
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com.