Spectra Oil Corporation Limited
Spectra Oil Corporation Limited invites applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the position of Area Sales Manager.
Spectra Oil is a dynamic leading Oil Marketing Company in Zambia. The company provides accelerated careers, leadership opportunities and is driven by core values of trustworthiness, entrepreneurship, innovation and passion to excel.
1. JOB TITLE: AREA SALES MANAGER – (X2)
01 – Northwestern Province.
3. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Area Sales Manager is responsible for communicating the benefits of Spectra Oil’s products to drive sales and contribute to the increase in market share in the oil marketing sector.
4. MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Sales Organisation
- Meet volumetric targets set by management.
- Meet accounts collections targets.
- Ensure relationships with customers are nurtured and maintained.
- Acquire and develop new business outside defined targets.
- Ensure that reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Work alongside Marketing to support Events and Expos.
- Keep abreast of best practices and trends with the Oil Marketing Industry.
- Develop and gain acceptance for an annual plan which provides achievable sales targets.
- Propose/formulate and gain acceptance for strategies and procedures which will enable achievement of the planned sales, targets.
- Develop annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily plans improve efficiency and effectiveness.
c) Customer and Technical Services
- Ensure that customers are made aware of the Company’s products and their benefits.
- Expedite the resolution of customer complaints or problems to maximize customer satisfaction and instill customer confidence in the company’s products
- Assist and improve customer’s product knowledge.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business & customer relationships.
5. REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years proven work experience as a field Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in hitting and superseding sales targets
- Excellent market intelligence skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or business related field
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, together with CVs and copies of certificates to [email protected] not later than 7th July 2023, close of business