We invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates based in Lusaka to apply for Archives Officer position.
Perform clerical functions in the Archive department. Organized and effective management of all loan files and documents. Retrieve loan files and refund documents as and when requested and give access to appropriate staff. Maintain loan file and refunds databases. Provide support to the branch Operations department in managing records. Keep the records safe and secure in a proper place with a locking system.
- Assisting in tracking, locating and retrieving records by maintaining a central set of Transfer Lists of documents
- Verifications of loan and refund files received from the branches against what is in the system for the stated period
- Labelling files according to system information
- Filing of all documents according to YesCash Zambia Archiving policy
- Coordinate and collaborate with all departments in managing loan and refund documents.
- Adhere and comply with YesCash Zambia Archiving policy.
- Communicate to the Archive supervisor on all aspects pertaining to the Archive department
Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate in Library and Information services/management or better
- At least one year work experience in record keeping field
- Computer literate
- Relevant record keeping skills
- Organisational skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to details and thoroughness
- Time Management
- Strong interpersonal and communications skill.
- Enthusiastic and self-starter,
- Analytical, good problem solver.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit talent.sage.hr.