Toyota Zambia Limited
Toyota Zambia Limited is a leading Motor Company in the country with operations in Lusaka, Copperbelt, Solwezi and Livingstone. We are looking for personnel to be appointed as follows:
Job title: Apprentices – Grade 12 School Leavers
We are ONLY interested in a highly talented person who will meet criteria below and who will be on a Four Year Apprentice Training Program: –
- Must be have 2019 full Grade 12 GCE certificate holder with at least three Credits in Mathematics, English and Science
- Not More than 21 years of age
- The Candidates should show passion to work for Automotive Industry as a preferred Career
- The Candidates should show that they have leadership qualities
- Should be able to pass Technical Training Courses as Toyota Zambia will pay for their 12 months
- Technical College training (Certificate in Motor Vehicle Systems City of Guilds)
What is a Toyota Zambia Apprenticeship?
Your four-year apprenticeship program will combine training with paid employment. You will work at one of the Toyota Zambia Branch Workshops but also undergo training at a government technical college. You will work under Toyota trained Technicians gaining valuable workplace skills by undertaking practical tasks and experiencing real-life challenges. You will undergo a learning plan, with progress monitored by our in-house Toyota Training Instructors during your training. Once qualified as a Technician you can enter the Toyota Motor Corporation Technician TEAM-GP training program. Starting at Toyota Technician, and then enrolling into the other levels of training which are Pro-Technician, Diagnostic Technician and the highest certification being Diagnostic Master Technician. These are worldwide Toyota recognized certifications. Here are just some of the characteristics that will help you to succeed as a Toyota Technician:
- A passion for the automotive industry
- A methodical approach to work
- An interest in problem solving .
- Wanting to find out how things work
- Customer service and ‘people’ skills
- Good practical skills
Those who possess the above stated competencies/qualifications should submit their applications and certificates to the address below.
Closing date for receiving applications is 19 March, 2021.
The Group Human Resources Manager
Toyota Zambia Limited
Or email: [email protected]
Please note that only applicants who meet the above requirements will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.