Work Experience: 1-3 years
Zip/Postal Code: 10101
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Analyses customer behaviour and conducts reference market research and customer profile, proposes actionable initiatives, according to the defined value proposition of the HVC segment;
- CLM, retention and churn management of the HVC segment;
- Responsible for the HVC segment customer acquisition and CLV from marketing;
- Liaises closely with cross functional teams to cross-sell suitable bundled products and services to meet target (HVC) customers’ needs holistically, and eventually contribute to the bottom line;
- Brainstorms with other cross-functional stakeholders to develop product positioning and key messages for customers;
- Understands proposition capabilities and benefits, creates customer and partner-facing content for new releases and product launches;
- Provides support on pricing and promotional strategy for the segment;
- Tracks proposition and initiative success and any other relevant KPIs for the segment;
- Participates in customer-facing forums, trade shows, industry forums, technology partner conferences and any other relevant events targeted at HVCs;
- Creates and delivers product presentations, enablement materials and briefings to customers, customer experience and other stakeholders.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- First degree in marketing or any other Business/Commerce related degree;
- 3 years Marketing experience within an FMCG or Advertising / Communications Industry;
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.