Job Title: Analyst: Commercial and Pricing
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Tracks customer product activity to enhance and develop effective pricing strategies for products and services;
- Gathers, organizes, and communicates customer/business intelligence & insights to the entire Commercial space as well as other functions of the business including technology;
- Supports in the identification and definition of key opportunities to recommend pricing for existing products to deliver value to each consumer segment and behaviour;
- Uses statistics & software to analyse data and run the Customer Value Management (CVM) and Customer Lifetime Management (CLM) pricing operations, to drive customer needs, increase productivity and optimize MTN revenue;
- Supports Commercial Planning & Analytics (CP&A) and other commercial function with relevant pricing and commercial recommendations;
- Supports in the recommendation of pricing for various products and services for all commercial units;
- Uses analytics to understand customer needs and preference and use the FlyTXT platform to manage their value on the network to optimize ARPU and revenue;
- Delivers accurate, insightful, and timely analysis to guide Executive Management decisions, e.g., – in the areas of marketing campaigns, business models, churn management and revenue enhancement initiatives;
- Understands & applies analytical/research techniques, for e.g., – to deliver micro- segmentation and campaigns;
- Supports alignment of operational pricing objectives and consider the impact of solutions on all areas of the business;
- Works with internal business stakeholders in the development and execution product pricing and pricing plans;
- Supports input into the forecasting, planning, development and review of business plans and budget for the unit.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in marketing or any other Business/Commerce related degree;
- Proficient in Analytics, Research Methods, Data Mining, GIS software, SAS and other related statistical software for analysis;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, in dynamic and fast-moving industry;
- Training in Advanced knowledge of Excel and Financial knowledge essential.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.