Dangote Industries Limited
- Self-generate by Identifying and qualifying leads, as well as defining the exchange for value and mapping variety of wastes like Commercial + Industrial (C+I) waste for AF (Alternative Fuels) and/or ARM (Alternative Resource material), especially negative costs wastes with a view to maximize revenue.
- Develop strategy for Dangote Cement AF mapping, and establish programs targets for AF C+I waste.
- Develop suppliers by establishing supply contacts (agreements); and prepare waste classification while ensuring compliance with environmental regulations regarding waste management.
- Develop good customer orientation and excellent relations with stakeholders like the Government authorities, Communities, and plant teams.
- Make the planning for the plant and produce reports to track financial performance of AF use for Zambia.
- Carry out market intelligence and risk analysis, investigate various product life cycle and anticipate key business development opportunities, while ensuring a sustainable market development (production, collection, disposal).
- Keep abreast of and constantly update the AF community of developments in relevant waste management techniques.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Environmental, Chemical or Processing Engineering .
- With 1 to 3 years of professional experience in business development, project management, industry/business management, purchasing &supply etc.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who can effectively propose and advance new ideas.
- Resilient, flexible, a skilled problem solver with readiness to help even in other sections.
- Experienced with data management and analysis to generate reports.
- With a “Can do” attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
Strong attention to detail with ability to understand and master Kiln operations
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.