Intern – Admissions/Administration
- Support the review of applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails.
- Advice students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
- Aid with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally in the absence of the receptionist.
- Assist in any ad-hoc administrative duties and activities as and when required.
- Grade 12 Certificate with Credit’ or better in English or its equivalent;
- Minimum Diploma in Management Studies/Business Administration/Public Administration or any other related field;
- Experience advantageous but not required
To apply, email your CV, application letter, and relevant certificates by 2nd May 2022 to [email protected]. Be sure to indicate the position applied for in the email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.