Website Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
Administrative Study Coordinator Ref No. AS/GI/31/08/21
Reports to Project Manager. The incumbent will provide administrative and management support to TB projects. S/he works closely with the Project Manager in management of project staff, budgeting and fiscal management and coordination of project activities.
- Supervises project administrative staff and provides in-house orientation and mentorship,
- Efficiently supports technical project staff regarding requesting for and retiring of project activity funds,
- Supports Study Coordinator to ensure that reports required by regulatory authorities are submitted on time and with the required formats utilizing good editing practices.
- Works closely with Project Coordinators, Clinical Mentors and Project Teams to ensure that all their administrative needs are catered for efficiently
- Works with project accountant to compare ERP systems project report for expense tracking and expense logs review on a monthly basis,
- Prepares monthly and quarterly budget to actual project reports for internal review.
- Provides administrative support for meeting coordination and minute taking/QC project meeting minutes.
- Ensure appropriate and efficient requisition procedures are in place for program inventory,
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Business/Management studies
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Budget and report-writing experience.
- Strong command of English language.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs
- Highly organized and critical detail oriented
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter quoting Reference Number above, relevant academic and professional certificates, and detailed CV with day-time telephone number(s) to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director P. O. Box 34681, LUSAKA or email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.