Homepro Enterprise Zambia Limited
Home pro Enterprise Zambia Limited is a subsidiary of Sunda International, the manufacturer of soft care baby diapers, soft care pads and Twyford tiles. We seek to recruit for the following positions.
1. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Organize and coordinate immigration processes for expatriates
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operation
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Requirements and skills
- At least 3 years related work experience processing immigration documents, managing procurement of stationery and food stuffs and managing company inventory.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job don
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
2. STOCK KEEPER
- Check the inventory of received and shipped materials in this region.
- Real-time update of material head card and inventory card in this area
- Daily inventory in the region, and report the abnormal situation to China in time
- The area is sorted out 5s a day.
- Prepare the goods according to the shipping requirements
- Leadership skills
- Degree in any Business course
- Knowledge of computers
- Good communication and written skills
- 1 year work experience
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews