Website China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (Zambia) Limited
China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (Zambia) Limited are looking for a committed and competent individual to fill in the position of Administrative Assistant, the job description of the successful candidate will be –
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DUTIES
- Carrying out daily inspections of all common parts of the building, proactively addressing issues as they arise.
- Helping to ensure the building meets all health & safety requirements and fire risk assessments
- Professional property management of the building by working to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend association meetings
- Ensure all occupational certificates are up to date.
- Help Administrative Manager run day-to-day activities
- Preparing Payroll for local Staff
- Napsa Contributions (Keep Accurate Record)
- Scheduling work routings for Drivers
- Prepare contracts and offer Letters (Keep Accurate Record)
- Maintain a systematic filling of all company documents
- Processing of Leave Applications for Local Staff (Keep Accurate Record)
- Processing of Immigration Applications (Keep Accurate Record)
- Processing and keeping record of EIZ Applications
- Control the collection and account for office stationary (Keep Accurate Record)
- Help with any other duty assigned to Property Manager
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business Administration or any other related qualification.
(Qualification must be obtained from a Chinese university)
- Must past the Chinese Proficiency (HSK 4) test.
- Must be a paid Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Computer Literacy
- 2-5 years of experience in Office Administration with previous experience in supervising a team.
- Advanced Microsoft Office competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Able to communicate in English and correspond professionally in writing and verbal
- A class B or better driving License holder
Interested applicants should send their application letters, academic and professional qualifications, driver license and detailed curriculum vitae with 3 contactable references not later than 15th February 2021 to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.