JOIN OUR TEAM
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1) – LUSAKA
Purpose of Job
In this role, the candidate will ensure: He/she professionally attend to switch board /phones, walk in customers and the reception.
- Perform administrative duties for the Heads of Departments
- Participate in purchase of stationery and consumables
- Quality control in stationery handling and ordering
- Filing and managing file archives
- Manage phone/switch board operations
- Handle information and communication flows
Qualifications: Education, Competencies and Experience
- Minimum Education Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Must be have excellent computer skills MS word, Excel, Power point, MS Office 360
- Excellent verbal and written communication and clerical skills
- Good and proven administrative and organizing skills. Must be organized, proactive, enthusiastic
- Possession of a driver’s license and Ability to drive will be added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, certificates and application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send your application to: The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 12th November 2021.
Clearly state in the subject line the position being applied for: Administrative Assistant Application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.