Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited
The Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited (CDFL) a non-governmental organisation involved in social and economic development seeks the services of the following positions to be based at its Kitse office. Reporting to the Foundation Manager, these positions will form part of the Team for CDFL mandated to execute projects on behalf of the Board of Directors in the sectors of Education, Health, Water & Sanitation, Empowerment, Road Access and Culture. The positions are offered on three (03) year contracts subject to renewal depending on performance and funding to the Organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and schedule appointments and meetings for staff.
- Maintain an efficient office filing system and management of general office correspondences.
- Maintain a clean, safe and secure work environment prioritizing employee’s safety
- Telephone operator, guest receiving, note taking & maintaining minutes of meetings.
- Agenda management: bookings, travels, meetings, arrange hotel for VIPs, Morning Briefs
- Ensure office has adequate stationery, other office supplies, and cleaning materials, and timely payment for all utility bills (water, electricity, telephone)
- Offer logistical support during training workshop events including venue booking, arrangements and hand out preparation
- Offer logistic support for Office Caretaker and ensure that the premises are kept clean at all times
- Manage general security to the premises and coordinate improvements were needed
- Regularly updating the Company’s webpage as directed by Management
- Demonstrate judgment through proactive feedback to management to escalate issues as maybe required and highlight stakeholders care trends
- Monitor on-going activities & staff contracts, general welfare.
- Advanced Certificate in Secretarial & Office Management/Administration or better
- 2+ years hands on experience in similar capacity
- Membership to appropriate professional Body
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize activities and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
Interested, suitably qualified, and experienced applicants should submit their application together with academic & professional qualifications, contact phone numbers, Email, detailed Curriculum Vitae with three contact references to:
The Foundation Manager, Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited, PO Box 20917, Kitwe. Envelope should clearly be marked “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT” Hardcopy applications delivered to the office shall not be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION LETTERS IS Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Full confidentiality guaranteed. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to