Workers Compensation Fund Control Board
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to fill the following vacant position.
Administrative Assistant – Branch Network (x1)
- Ensures timely banking of all revenue collected on a daily basis and submits deposit slips to superior for accountability.
- Maintains accurate records on claims and pensions
- Captures employer’s particulars and earnings/injured workers on Pension Administration System.
- Attends to claims and pension cases.
- Assists with arrangements for medical assessment of injured claimants.
- Scrutinises forms of accident reports received from employers and provides guidance to claimants on requirements pertaining to the report.
- Ensures that monthly statistics pertaining to claims, accidents pension cases are timely submitted/to superior
Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and branch receipt cash book for submission to superior
Ensures that vehicles at the Branch are in good working condition submits requests for the motor vehicle servicing to the Administrative Officer/reports on any mechanical failure of Vehicles.
Maintains an updated registry at the Branch.
- Grade Twelve (12 Certificate with five (5) credits or better which should include English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in any Business Studies
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good Personal organization
- Computer literacy
- Job requires making decisions within broad parameters and hence post-holder may be required to make recommendations to effect changes to procedures and practices
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating day time telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address later than 4th June, 2021.
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum job requirements and note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Manager – Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway / Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534