Website Fix Masters Zambia
WE ARE HIRING!!
ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS WANTED
Fix Masters Zambia, a leading commercial property maintenance and facilities management service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambians with proven performance to fill the existing vacant positions at our Lusaka project in Zambia as listed below;
ADMINISTRATION OFFICER X 02
PURPOSE: To provide professional reception, secretarial and administrative assistance such as record-keeping, information dissemination and other office support service and communications. to the Operations Executive and site operations
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Must have a minimum of a grade 12 school Certificate, office administrative studies certificate or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered. A diploma would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Ability to follow established procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Project a professional and competent image at all times when on duty.
- Initiative and problem solving.
- Must be able to manage own work.
- Good time management.
- Creative visionary and able to be innovative
- self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Experience working with a diverse team
- Knowledge in computer skills, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point
- Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
The Administrative Clerk will be responsible and accountable for this but is not limited to the following areas:
- Overseeing and controlling office functions.
- Administering projects and programs.
- Performing secretarial functions.
- Entering, processing and editing text and data.
- Producing, recording and evaluating financial, production, Stock and statistical information.
- Greeting clients and visitors and responding to enquiries and requests for information.
- Receiving, processing and sending mail, documents and information.
- Ensure high level of customer service is provided and maintained.
- Delivery of all tasks as agreed in Performance Agreement
- Filing and retrieval systems.
- Making sure the office surroundings are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter and curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Officer on [email protected] not later than 16th May 2022. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.