Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Limited
Jumbo Wholesale is a low cost, no frills wholesale business providing General Merchandise, Cosmetics & Food products in bulk to a range of independent traders & commercial users in Southern Africa.
Jumbo – The Giant of Africa offers you a wider range, great deals, improved services and a better shopping experience.
We believe in cultivating relationships, team work, excellent customer service, simplicity, innovation and keeping our promises.
We seek to fill the role of Administration Manager.
Job specifications/responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage all administrative related functions to ensure smooth running of business operations such as facility maintenance, security and transport management.
- Manage administrative related tasks such as logistics and procurement related functions to ensure needs of the business are met timeously.
- Manage various departments such as (Frontend, Receiving and Dispatch) in key administrative functions to ensure smooth running of business.
- Implement and maintain systems to ensure that HR Administration is effectively implemented in the store
- Monitor to ensure that all relevant HR administrative data is collated and sent to relevant person in Central Services
- Analyze trends and implement measures to ensure increased productivity
- Effective support of the HR team on ad hoc basis
- Ensure that staff are performance managed, appraised and developed.
- Monitor staff attendance to ensure optimum productivity
- Advise and coach store and line managers where need be on effective use of a performance management system
- Minimize shrinkage and breakages
- Implement and maintain systems to ensure that Finance Administration is efficiently implemented in the store in line with applicable policies and procedures
- Monitor and ensure that all relevant data is correct and sent to relevant stakeholders timeously
- Effective support of Finance team on ad hoc basis
- Efficient and accurate record keeping of all related Store Financials.
- Manage the efficient and effective running of the Transactional Finance System between the store, banks and all other Financial entities engaged with the store.
- Maintain systems to ensure that Administratively all success measures are efficiently implemented in the store
- Ensure that deliveries are received according to the correct procedures
- Ensure that stock is packed in the correct areas in the Warehouse with due cognizance to operational processes and safety regulations
- Monitor and ensure that the store is adequately stocked as per operational needs
- Ensure that the correct stock is drawn and lined up for floor staff
- Analyse trends and implement measures to ensure increased sales
- Ensure that customer needs are met timeously and accurately
- Manage end to end process of Receiving Stock through the Receiving Department
- Manage to end to end process of Dispatching Stock through the Dispatch Department
- Manage and supervise the alignment of brand names and product description in order to create uniformity in descriptions for easy accessible in location for the store(s).
- Manage and supervise Vendor System (Vendor identification, creation, verification and removal).
- Manage and supervise the review and maintenance of correct VAT rates for all products in compliance with SARS regulations.
- Manage and supervise end to end Price System with various departments in store
- Relevant tertiary education in Administration, Finance and or related field.
- 5 – 7 years experience in a FMCG environment in a related managerial role.
- Must possess Valid Driving License
- Must possess sound knowledge of site environments and workflow requirements
- Must possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
Role Specific Qualities
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must pay attention to detail and work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers to ensure sustainability in the business
- Must have the ability to build and maintain good consultative relationships with various departments and teams so as to facilitate effective upwards and downwards communication.
- Must have the ability to promote harmony and teamwork
- Must have the ability to promote sharing of knowledge through informal and formal channels
- Must apply knowledge of the organizational systems, structures, policies and procedures to achieve strategic objectives
- Must have the ability to follow through on ensuring that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Must be able to respond openly to feedback.
- Plan and priorities, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands.
- Must promote integrity and honesty.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile.
To apply for this job email your details to Zambia.Recruitment@masscash.co.za.