Position: Admin and Accounts Assistant
We are looking to recruitment an Admin and Accounts Assistant with work experience in a busy and demanding environment.
- Managing Expense reports for control purposes i.e. Managing Petty Cash, Transport expense.
- Digital and Physical record keeping and Checking data accuracy before being sent out to management.
- Processing financial transactions.
- Ensuring Transparency and Accountability.
- Liaising with the Finance Manager on cost reduction and report any abnormalities.
- Capturing data and maintaining filing.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
- 2 years’ Work experience as an Administrative/Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good attention to details.
- Is able to work with minimum or less supervision.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. Sage)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Certificate/ Diploma in Business Accounting (ACCA, CIMA, ZICA) or related.
To apply for this send your CV to [email protected], addressed to the Human Resource, with copies of your Certificates, NRC and any other relevant documentation.
Source: Find Zambia Jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.