Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
Our success depends on people, we create an organizational culture based on working as one team and being accountable. We are committed to learning and development of the team.
JTI has an Agronomy Development and Extension Training (ADET) Center located in Chisamba, Zambia, where prospective Agronomy Technicians can primarily learn about tobacco production extension services for small scale growers and rotational cropping programs.
ADET is enrolling Agronomy Technician Trainees to commence training on August 8, 2022.
The program details are as follows
- The duration of the training is ten (10) months
- The program is based on theoretical and practical training
- The trainees will be provided with accommodation, meals and training
Would you like to be a part of this training?
- Full grade 12 certificate
- Minimum of a certificate in Agriculture or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Result oriented
- Passionate about agriculture
- A valid motorcycle riders license would be an added advantage
If you are keen to join our traineeship program and meet the above criteria, click on APPLY NOW and apply for this program by Friday 8 July 2022. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.