Gralix Actuarial Consulting
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced highly analytical and driven self-starters. The right candidates will work with some of the largest financial services firms in Zambia, and the wider region, in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
The successful candidates will work closely with the Chief Actuary on a range of assignments including, but not limited to, IFRS 17 implementation, actuarial software development, statutory actuarial valuations, designing and pricing new products and reinsurance optimisation.
Requirements for the role:
- 2 years or more of insurance and / or pensions experience. Experience in statutory valuations will be beneficial.
- IFRS 17 Implementation experience will be beneficial.
- Experience with using actuarial modelling software such as Basys, Prophet or Moses, as well as experience with Qlikview or SQL will count in the candidate’s favour.
- Demonstrate an ability and/or interest in sales and business development.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and Excel skills.
- Making good progress with the Actuarial examinations.
The submission deadline is 20th February, 2024.