Airtel Zambia Jobs
DEPARTMENT : Customer Experience
VACANCY : Acquisition Experience Team Lead
LEVEL : Assistant Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka
- Plan and deliver competitive customer experience at acquisition point
- Continuous evaluation of processes and interfaces to ensure friendly, simple, compliant high quality registrations
- Delivery of business KPIs for this role includes SIM Registration Process, SIM update process, Airtel Money Registration process, Overall Agent Onboarding process, system base compliance and CSAT
REPORTING TO THE MARKET OPERATIONS MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Management of SIM registration Process
- Management of SIM update process
- Management of Agent onboarding
- Existing Base Compliance
- Develop and track business performance on new acquisition
- Strategic Partner management and cross functional interface
- Driving quality and health of SIM registration compliance standards for Airtel customer base
- Driving KYC System and process capability & efficiency
- Staff Management
- Preform mock Regulator audit drills for compliance tests and delivery TAT
- Project Management
- A Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma or equivalent work experience, preferably in a business related field and/or other related job experience
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 5 years’ experience working in a customer service environment (Call Centre/ Retail outlet) with supervisory experience
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- IT literacy
- SQL literacy
- Abel to operate in a performance driven organisation
- Preferably knowledge on CRM/ Interfaces
- Excellent with MS Office products
- Excellent Project Management Skill
- Abel to operate in a performance driven organization
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Business awareness, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, high personal standards and goal oriented, excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of customer service, customer service performance standards, procedures and practices
- Knowledge on Airtel products and services
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
Suitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to email@example.com. Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 11th June, 2021.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.