At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing business services practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Accounts Senior (x2)
- Review working papers and provide feedback to the junior staff before supervisor/manager review.
- Preparation/drafting of IFRS compliant financial statements
- Preparation of management reports
- Demonstrate ability to manage work under your portfolio plus that under your team.
- Demonstrate ability to use CaseWare for drafting financial statements.
- Ensure that deadline on clients assigned under your team are met.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of accounting standards.
- Develop Junior staff under your team through on-job coaching.
Key Performance Areas
- Billing and collections
- Engagement efficiency and profitability
- Contribution to development and growth of the team
- Impact on effective workflow processes
- Complete CA Zambia, ACCA
- At least four years practical experience in a similar role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player
- Strong data analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and develop priorities to ensure that work is completed with a high degree of accuracy within the context of meeting deadlines
- Agile and willing to learn on the job
- Knowledge of CaseWare an added advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career progression
All applications should be sent not later than Friday 16 June 2023. Visit our website www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.