Job Title: Accounts Payable Supervisor
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Ensures that Invoices are received by the Customer Help Desk staff and that all necessary documentation is availed;
- Ensures the accurate capture of invoices in the accounting systems in order to effect payment on time and accurately to Creditors;
- Ensures invoices are properly authorized in accordance with levels of authority and allocated to correct Supplier & General Ledger accounts on a daily basis;
- Checks administrators evaluation to ensure accuracy of invoices at receipt stage (VAT no, amount, order number, duly authorized);
- Ensures that invoices are Checked & matched against Purchase orders GRNs etc;
- Ensures accurate processing of invoices in Accounts Payable and post batches daily;
- Ensures sending Remittance Advices to supplier after completion of the Payment Run;
- Ensures the reconciliation of G/L and Creditors Accounts on a Monthly basis;
- Ensures all due payments are raised as per approved payment proposals and the “payment run proposal” is released in time for the payment run as per PPPs;
- Ensures payments are tracked to point of release and followed up with suppliers and ensuring that administrators file all payment documentations accordingly;
- Oversees the handling and resolution of queries from both internal and external sources.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Tertiary accounting qualification in ZICA/AAT/CIMA/ACCA;
- Minimum of three (3) years Accounts payable experience;
- Training in ERP, Payables, GL and Accounting training.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.