Position: Accounts Assistant
- Daily bank recon of all Cash deposits against bank statements.
- Debtor Management (Corporate sales)
- Make a Follow ups with stores on Under / Overs / Approvals / and AODS
- Posting of Banking Summary and Swipe recon on weekly basis within stipulated time
- Fixed asset register maintenance on system.
- Petty cash reimbursement analysis for the Stores and head office.
- Posting of daily and weekly sales in Pastel.
- Posting of daily and weekly receipts in Pastel.
- Reimburse and analyze Monthly Allowances (Talk time and Fuel)
- To prepare Sales vs banking report for the stores.
- To prepare an analysis of sales into different categories e.g Vouchers
- Prepares documentation for the renewal of Trading licenses, Certificates for the group.
- Carry out Payroll and Monthly stock take.
- Prepare and send Group Daily Turnover report.
- Bank reconciliation
- Ordering and issuing of Invoice books.
- Analyze local and international Travel expenses.
- Good numeracy and Analytic skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must be conversant in Microsoft products
- Grade 12 School certificate
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in Pastel Accounting (added advantage)
- Minimum 1 year work Experience in this field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.