Position: ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATION CLERK
Location: LUSAKA, ZAMBIA
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To offer and provide support to the Finance Department for all day to day activities.
- Capturing of all invoices in Accounts Payable Module as and when received
- Receiving of all invoices from Suppliers and ensuring that they are paid timeously
- Reconciliation of Bill payments and ensuring all requisitions are paid weekly
- Attend to all budget variance discrepancies
- Reconciliation of Non-Bankable ledger accounts
- Assisting in the reconciliation of Suppliers statements
- Assist stores with queries relating to cash and non cash deposits
- Assist in preparation of month end reporting journals
- Any other adhoc departmental activities as assigned by supervisor
JOR INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 Secondary School
- Retail Experience would be a plus
- Computer literacy – MS Word, Excel Knowledge
- English Speaking, Reading and Writing compulsory)
- 3-3 years experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- ZICA qualification or any Accounting related field
- Core Skills needed: Honesty, Passion & Resourcefulness, Good Interpersonal communication skills, attention to details, self-motivated, stress management, problem assessment Planning & Organisation
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your English CV to [email protected] address.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks or the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.