Carlcare Service Limited
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Zambia in 2016 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in Country. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix mobile phone brands. Among other products exists Oraimo for Accessories, Electric Appliances department for Home Appliances as well as Itel Accessories for Itel Accessories. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Accounting Manager who is an efficient and punctual candidate with good time management skills to be based in Lusaka.
Below are the qualifications and responsibilities. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency in using online banking systems of Standard Chartered Bank and Stanbic Bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; [email protected] not later than 29th March, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.
To apply for this job email your details to HR.ZM@transsion.com.