Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the following Vacancy.
Position: Accountant (01)
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with Government and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Auditing software
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in accounting, or finance
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
Headquarters Physical Address:
Farm No L/19575/M Manunga street off Great North Road, Chibombo, Central Province, Zambia
NB: (1). All applications to be sent to the Email Address: [email protected]
(2). Clearly indicate the position applied for.
(3). Application deadline is 10th April, 2021.
Source: Find Zambia Jobs
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.