Website Yalelo Limited
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual to work as an Accountant – Receivables.
Are you an A-player, able to maintain daily cash and credit sales record-keeping of transactions in both a timely and accurate manner with a passion for customer service? Then you are who we are looking for to fill this role.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Process all customer invoices in the accounting information system based on fully signed-off confirmed deliveries accurately and timely.
- Reconcile invoicing to vend and delivery register
- File invoices and perform reconciliations of price, volume & revenue
- Prepare and ensure customer statements are accurate and send to customers for payment processing and agree on statements to customer remittance advice
- Maintain accurate AR age analysis
- Verify the status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
- Prepare monthly customer reconciliations
- Prepare monthly Sage Vs Vend reconciliations and get sign off from the Financial controller, head of retail stores
- Adherence to credit management policy
- Forecasting, and achievement of weekly cash inflow targets
- Ensuring customers pay in line with agreed credit terms Reporting
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post-credit and debit memo
- Produce a report providing feedback on product quantities, values, and price that have been invoiced and report any inconsistencies
- Plan adequate time to produce reports and information requested on invoicing.
- Prepare and send to customers monthly receivable statements and reconcile revenue across all platforms, vend & sage by ensuring all invoices for the month are posted and filed accurately
- Email all processed invoices to customers as soon as they are processed Compliance
- Build healthy business relationships with customers Innovation
- Deliberate effort to expand job knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Accounting Principles, Sage Evolution, Data Entry, Vendor Relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures and General Accounting Procedures
- Good understanding of statutory compliance issues and the Business Environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Two -Three (2-3) years of Accounting Experience
- Financial Accounting Experience is an added advantage
- Tertiary Accounting qualification- Level 2 ZICA or ACCA, Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Grade twelve (12) Certificate
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr.