Website Madison Finance Company Limited
Madison Finance Company Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of Accountant to be based in Lusaka.
Key Qualifications, Qualities & Abilities
- Full grade 12 certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English.
- Minimum holder of full ACCA, CIMA or ZICA.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages and book keeping.
- Excellent skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening and report writing skills.
- Must be a team player and be proactive.
- Must be a paid up member of ZICA.
- Valid driver’s license (Manual Vehicle).
- Maintenance of ledgers and control accounts
- Maintaining investment schedules
- Preparation of Management and Company financial accounts
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and budgetary control
- Responsible for receivables and payables control
- Interact with both internal and external auditors in carrying out audits.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Perform periodic reconciliations of all Loans obtained from Financiers
- Managing all loans with banks, Pension funds and DFIs
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly cash flow planning
- Monitoring liquidity requirements in all branches
- Monitor compliance with internal ALM polices
- Determine optimum pricing on Liabilities
- Preparation of Pack for ALCO meetings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the requirements stated may submit their applications electronically via e mail consisting of letter and CV only, in a single document, to the Human Resource Manager on [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
The closing date for accepting applications is 30 April 2021. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that MFinance is an equal opportunity employer.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best Job board for jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.