INTERCON BUSINESS ADVISORS
About the job
We are in search of a skilled and experienced Accountant to join our accounting team.
As an Accountant, you are responsible to manage all our financial records, as well as reconciling bank financial statements. You should enter account information and calculate tax payments. You should also analyze costs, revenues, financial commitments, and the growing financial trends. You will also be required to predict future revenues and expenses. You should monitor the organization’s finances, submit financial reports to the management and give suggestions about tax strategies. To be successful in this role, you must have extensive experience in bookkeeping or related fields. You will provide accurate information on our business cash flows and financial position. If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of an Accountant, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Prepare financial budget forecasts.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Manage all the accounting financial transactions by entering correct account information.
- Direct external and internal controls audits.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by gathering and examining account information.
- Perform monthly and annual account closings.
- Maintains financial security by obeying internal controls.
- Ensure payments are being made and received on time.
- Perform tasks in compliance with financial policies and regulations.
- Summarize financial status by collecting data, and preparing balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Secure financial information with regular data backups.
- Attend educational workshops for maintaining technical and professional knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Additional CPA certification will be a plus.
- Strong working experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closure process.
- Experience of working with accounting principles and procedures including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent administration skills.
- Proficiency in Accounting software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail for accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.