PremierCredit is a financial services provider operating in emerging markets in the SADC region. The company aims to be one of the leading fintechs in Zambia that would offer online and mobile application micro lending services to customers in the most affordable, friendly, easy and convenient way.
As part of our expansion plan, we are inviting applications from suitably qualified, experienced, ambitious and self-motivated persons for the position of Accountant
The role of Accountant reports to the Finance Manager of PremierCredit Zambia, to be located at our Head Office in Kitwe.
This position is accountable for:
- Carrying out budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
- Ensuring accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, ZICA, ACCA.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Financial Management in the Microfinance Institutions or Banks, of which at least 3 years in supervisory position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 21st August 2021.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find Zambia Jobs – The best job board for Jobs in Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.