Job Title: Account Manager
Maximize revenues of the sales team through the execution of sales activities. Maintain effective communications with general management level and managers across the customer portfolio to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of customers.
Execution and management of contracts, direct sales, customer acquisition, customer retention, customer relations and related financial performance to achieve revenue and market share growth targets.
- Achieve sales volumes, revenue, and market share objectives.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to increased sales.
- Pipeline Management
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Management of all customers related issues under the assigned portfolio.
- Debt Management
- To ensure 100% customer retention and cross sale & up sales
- Prepare daily and weekly activity reports.
- Carry out a thorough OPEX analysis and provide recommendations into areas of possible reduction.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing or any Business-related course
- Manual Driver’s License with over two years’ experience
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing(ZIM) or any other relevant professional body
- 2 years’ experience in a Sales related function. Preferably in telecoms industry
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm.